Nuffnang ads

Ghosttttt~~~~

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mich today went to college and get result..
before that...
i went to take my programme's catalouge and have a look...
now...
let me teach u how to open...^^


This is the cover of Hotel Management's catalouge..
pls continue to the next page...


slowly and gently....



hey..who is that???im not sure...hmm?

after i ZOOM it....
ARHHH...its me...
omg...
why my mouth so big...GRRRRR....









P/S: They didnt give me any advertisement fee lehhh...



















2 comments:

PreciousLeo said...

cute bha michelle... hehe...
i totally agree with u...
they should pay u for that.. =P

miChyeO said...

hahaha..ya..i think so tooo..
how ccan they like that treat me...Woooooooooooo...

❤ miChyeo ❤ Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino