Nuffnang ads

happy birthday daddy~

Saturday, April 25, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!
and im happy too today..
did something crazy with my best fren..hahaha
i sekali gus bought 3 pair of shoes at one shop..
im totally crazy for shoe..hahaha
and now..im suffering..
whe to hide my shoe from my mom..
hahaha..
plus a top...
wooo...
feel happy..
but sad bcos of my money PHEWWWW~fly away d..
wooooooo....:'(

let see some pic..

This suppose is red color 1...dunno why bcome pink d..hahaha



i like this too...flower+y..hahaha


my favourite..although not special..
but after try it on..
woo hoo..hahaha^^v


This is super duper cheap...haha

Unbelievable!!!!


This is my outfit for today,,

keke....



BOO!







0 comments:

❤ miChyeo ❤ Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino