Nuffnang ads

Countdown happy days~ :'(

Thursday, May 14, 2009

HU~finally finish the damn hell exam...
hope this time dun give me any hell excuses again..
i really hate it...
beside..after my exam..
i directly went out with ah boon and sin yee..
we went to wisma and citymall..
i juz realized that...
i brought my mom's RM100++..
and and..
i've FINISHED all of them..
oh godd...
dunno wan how to explain to mommy..
die lo this time...
aiksss...
hope she dunno la..GOD bless me again..
after that..we went out again at nite..
we went for our LAMB CHOP~
woo..so full~
what i can tell..
whole day...my money all used on FOODS!!!
im like pig now...aikss...






my mix grill rill rill rill rill ll ll ll~



her lamb chop op op op op~


her bob hair ir ir ir ir ir~



the pig ig ig ig ig ig ig~



the mushroom room room room om~


oh sorry ah bob..i cucuk dao ur face..haha

0 comments:

❤ miChyeo ❤ Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino