Nuffnang ads

荒废~

Sunday, November 1, 2009

woo..feel like ages i never get a chance to update my pity blog..
well..its ok..i am ready to do it now..
recently i have became a housekeeper, but not so responsible one, "nyek nyek"
once u get to know ur career, for me, i will never want to go back anymore...
hahaha!! there was a lot of secrets inside the hotels,
but i am not going to tell u.."Muahahaha"

And, everything must have an ending, mine either,
so lets countdown for my last 16 days
wahaha...

ok..feel like i got a lot of plans wanna do..
uncountable..

manicure~wait for me...
Rebonding~u either...
*coming soon*
Most important- TADA!!
Holidays~ I LOVE u!!!

My boys and My girls,
please wait for me..
the party is gonna START very soon!!!

4 comments:

Super Saiyan 3 said...

Can't really sure it's you without the spec.
Nice seeing you!
:)

miChyeO said...

haha..may i know who r u super saiyan?hahaha

Super Saiyan 3 said...

我是陳健武!

=.="

visit my blog sometimes.

miChyeO said...

oww..i see..nice to see u again

❤ miChyeo ❤ Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino